stuff (title must be six characters)

how about $50? that’s the only thing I don’t have a box for but i can work something out. comes with free cassette and rotor!

Let stalk about those i9 wheels, if Emory isn’t into them.

I’m way tempted by that endpoint. Is the frame still straight?

yeah Imma pass on all. I rly wanna escape this year without another bike project (though you tempt me well with this post!)

let’s go. in absolutely no rush. i have a wheel to build that i will seemingly never get to and buying a wheelset seems like a smarter choice

does your kid need an artisanal slingshot?

1 Like

yeah still straight! i will measure the box and quote the shipping to SF

1 Like

ok you are first in line for the wheels. they come with ardents that are in really good shape if you want them. what do you want to know?

ok I forgot your postal code

PM’d

If no one claimed the fork I’ll take that with it

ok i will attempt to put in same box!

yeah I can’t use a qr fork and it will pair well with the endpoint

guys i have never shipped stuff so successfully. i am like faxmachine up in this thread.
belgium+ wheels to jake tomorrow.
endpoint + whisky fork to straws tomorrow.

this is the kind of customer service that you receive when you buy from wednesday!

i9 wheels have been undibsed i think. they are also in a box!
honey is in a box! everything is in a box! please buy these things!

4 Likes

What do those xx1 cranks look like?

they are looking like this! they are also having 32 teeth assuming my son counted correctly. originally he counted 33 which is extremely funny to me given the odd-count wide-narrow chainring controversy of ~2017

If someone doesn’t buy that Honey to build as a sick commuter/pukebacker, I will. Don’t make it do it. @Shamp? Someone must want this more for themselves than I do to build for my ungrateful children. (J/k the little one would appreciate it, but not for a couple years yet.)

2 Likes

pubes has already dibsed the honey and the i9 wheels sorry

2 Likes

Good!

1 Like

Noooooo! I’d been avoiding this section because I’m burning too much money lately!

Thankfully Pubes saved the day

I’m happy about this; I wanted to do exactly that but it was probably too big

(however if it is somehow too small I call backup dibs because that means it might actually fit)

1 Like