stuff (title must be six characters)

Oh goddamnit. Pubes, let me know if those wheels don’t work out for you for any reason

hy i bought the honey and the i9 wheels
wth honey doesnt fit anyone in my household
wth dont have non-boost frame for i9 wheels
hy gonna receive this shit and look at it and be all “hy”

ill let you know when i sell everything, because i always end up selling everything.

12 Likes

Glad you snagged those. My preliminary research says the wheels may be convertible to Q/R with an endcap kit.

we have only just begun to dither

1 Like

the wheels appear to be non-boost single speed only? the freehub looks quite short. i think i would like to keep these for the moment in hopes of finding the unicorn frame that goes with them that will satisfy me for one ride before i throw it in all in a pond.

the honey frame, however, is available again now. it’s sweet but its too small for me and too big for the partner, had slight hopes of keeping it for the child for when he grows out of 24" wheels but those are lofty ambitions.

135mm rear spacing, 44mm headtube, 68mm bb, takes 27.2 seatpost, etc.

i took the ck headset and almost complete bottom bracket off of it but those can be included if needed. also was gonna keep the stem because its cool and i need a 90mm for my bin but could also be talked out of that.

do you mind measuring the ETT? tentative dibs if it fits me, but I also haven’t had a mtb in a long time

yep, will do when i get home tonight.

1 Like

How big does the frame for your new ss need to be?